IP Media handles PR, Advertising and Marketing for many industries. We can help you differentiate your product or service from your competitors, gain marketshare, and reflect your organization’s values and attributes with every communication. Web Mentorship Programs empower the small and medium business owners or marketing executives with the knowledge of how to properly position and promote your products and services online effectively.
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Getting your Google+ Page Set!
A link to your Google My Business page is no longer available for searchers, but most of the info for your local business card (including your address, phone number, images, street view, etc.) is still taken mostly from that page. So, claim your Google My Business listing if you haven't done it yet, and do your best to fill out the important details:
1. Add a long, unique description that's formatted correctly and includes links.
2. Choose the correct categories for your business.
3. Upload a high-resolution profile image and cover photo.
4. Upload as many photos as possible.
5. Add a local phone number to your listing.
6. Add your business address that's consistent with the address on your website and local directories.